Saturday, November 3

heyys again! wow, today we really went ice-skating. Haha. It's damn cold luhs. And I didn't wear gloves! Omgosh. There were children elarning how to iceskate.After they had left, the whole iceskating rink was ours! haha. They rented an iceskating chair for me. LOL, becos' Ididn't know how to iceskate luhs. It was quite fun. After that, they bought some buns for me. It's quite nice too. After that, went to this shopping mall to buy gifts for my friends and family. I bought like 10 items? It's quite nice and cheap, i guess. When I go back to Singapore, then show you all lah. Then went back home to eat lunch. Homecooked de ley,by her father. Quite nice also. Then went out again after eating. Her parents also chatted with me about what we eat in Singapore and such. Then after that went find WT, KF and Sam they all. Oh yah, my buddy also brought her friend here to go with us. She's quite friendly to me though. You know what, I almost got lost today. Becos' Beijing's train is very crowded so we must squeeze into the train. Then after that, both of them got into the train and I was too slow to move so I was left outside. Luckily, I know when to alight. Only 1 stop lah. Haha, not yiting. LOL. And then when I came out of the train, they said that they were scared to lose me. haha, then my buddy's friend hugged me! haha. She's quite chio too. :D Then we went to this xidan mall. Then we wanted to find them, as I had said earlier. We went rounds and rounds to find them but to no avail. Then my buddy got too anxious. Then we lost track of her. But luckily, I had her friend with me. So I wouldn't get lost so easily as she had a phone to contact my buddy. You know what, I had been farting a lot. It's so embarrassing! lol. Maybe it's becos' of the onions that I had eaten yesterday. haha. For today's dinner, I had some rice noodles from Yunnan. It's quite nice but then it's quite ex too. But it's for 7 ppl. So it's still okay. When we were there, we were making quite a lot of noise until the staff came to stop us from playing. Actually it's they not us. LOL. They were laughing and laughing, walking in and out of the restaurant. lol. We are so innocent luhs. haha. Then after that, we didn't go ktv cos' everyone was tired already. Maybe tomorrow then go bah. So, actually my buddy left me with wt's buddy as she wanted to go somewhere with her friend to find some other "bad influence" ppl as she said. I don't know. She told me not to tell her parents about it. Of cos' I agreed. She kept saying sorry to me on the phone. lol. okays. Then continue with what I've said just now. Anyway, we were laughing all the way. Then we came back by taxi after sending her friend at the bus stop. Okays, so that's all for today. Today was quite cold too. But now I'm feeling fine but I don't know why I keep sneezing. LOL! I feel like pooing now, okays, maybe just now. Shucks, I didn't drink the drink that we were supposed to drink. Man, but now I'm drinking some chinese tea. Tomorrow morning, I would be going to yiheyuan then afternoon, going to zoo to see china pandas. Night time, maybe ktv. Maybe nia. Cos' maybe everyone had already tired out by then. My buddy had been treating me quite well , better than she's in Singapore. Okays, like duh. lol. I had already been here for 2 days and I think I'm adapting quite well. You know what, the train in Beijing is like damn crowded lah. Worst than Spore. The worst thing is that they push you and never say sorry. At first, I felt, not say angry lah, like wadthehell lor. I can't wait to go to their school for lessons. I wonder how they study. I mean the way they study or something. LOL. lame lah actually. Anyway, got to go already. byes. Those who wanna tell me sth or wadeva de, tag at my tagboard please! :D Miss all of you.

No comments: